Tuesday, June 3, 2014

My 30 years of existence

Wow! Thank You God Almighty for allowing me to live this long. Kahit lahat ng imagination ko ay di ako magtatagal ng ganito. Actually kahit ngayon I don’t see myself getting old. So congrats to me, right? ;)

On my 25th birthday I also wrote a blog about my life experiences.

(http://loveslabyrinth.blogspot.com/2009/06/first-quarter-evaluation.html)

And of course kahit kinalimutan ko na ang pagsusulat, gusto ko pa rin ulit magblog ngayong 30 na ako.

Wala lang, guso ko lang ma-accomplish yun.

So I started to think on what to write until I found a blog sa internet talking about life lessons in 30 years. I wanted to write something like that kaya lang baka mahirapan ako, baka 31 na ako eh di ko pa tapos isulat ang blog ko hehe

Until nawalan na ako ng gana magblog. Hanggang sa mag away pa kami ni Kaizer to the highest level na humantong pa sa hamunan ng hiwalayan. Mas lalo akong nawalan ng gana to the point that I decided to end my life on my 30th birthday. I know right? Ganyan ako ka-nega (paminsan-minsan).

So how will I review my life since I celebrated my 25th birthday?

Well the last five years is mostly composed of my family experience. I’ve had my own family - my son is turning 6 on November and my marriage will mark its 6th anniversary on June 5th. Amazing isn’t it? I thought we will no longer be celebrating our 6th wedding anniversary. And just today (may 30th)  we received the most exhilarating news in our lives. We will gonna have our second baby!!! A one year in the making baby. I remember we started planning to have our second baby last year. There was this time that I was delayed for 3 months only to find out im not pregnant. Nakapag-isip na ako’t lahat ng pangalan, yun pala, wala naman.  

And now it’s finally positive. Wala na yata akong marereklamo. I’m just praying that I will have a healthy and safe pregnancy.

So a brand new life/years awaits me. See you all in facebook ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment